A NEW group created especially for CSRs and Account Managers!
Are you passionate about the future of the insurance industry?
We See You. We Hear You. We Stand With You.
INNOVATIVE INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS OF NEW MEXICO
Our Mission: To promote networking, education, professionalism, and to advance and maintain an enlightened understanding of "people" in the insurance industry.
Guest speaker events will be scheduled every month (beginning in April)
Educational events will take place virtually, during the lunch hour
Quarterly live gatherings beginning at 4:30 PM
First 4 months will be FREE to everyone
Member dues will be $50/year
- Dealing With Three Generations in the Workplace
- Client Relationship Building
- Work/Life Balance
- Relationships in the Workplace
- How to Prevent a Toxic Workplace - Stop the Gossip -
- How to Provide Five-Star Over the Top Customer Service
- How to De-escalate a Difficult Situation
- Listen, Acknowledge, & Appreciate - Don't Take It Personally!
- The Perfect Submission:
- How to Shop an Account
- Why You Want to Write a 1.8 Mod Account
- Negotiation Skills
"IIPNM is committed to fostering mentorships & enhancing the success of our members who are seeking to grow, learn, & be heard within the industry. "
- Patty Padon, IIANM President / CEO
IIPNM Advisory Board
Daniels Insurance Agency, Inc.
Menicucci Insurance Agency
IIPNM Special Guest Speaker Series
The Mind / Body / Health "Connection"
May 6 / Noon - 1 PM
Special guest speaker, Tim Parenti, First Insurance Funding
The Purpose & Power of Why
April 12 / Noon - 1 PM
Special guest speaker, Laurie Borne, HUB International