We empower, educate and advance independent insurance agents.
IIANM is the New Mexico arm of the “Big I”, the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America, also by far the oldest and largest independent insurance producer’s organization in the U.S. Founded in 1898, IIABA represents a network of over 400,000 agents and agency employees. From their headquarters in Alexandria, VA., the national Association administers an enormous array of products and services to help the member agencies compete in today’s ever-evolving insurance marketplace. IIABA also maintains an office on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, that is consistently ranked among the ten top lobby organizations in the country for their unrelenting advocacy on insurance issues.
- Professionalism – to ensure credibility & respect by demonstrating integrity
- Member Focus – because we exist for our members
- Political Clout – to ensure survival & success of our industry
- Financial Responsibility – to ensure the longevity & future of the association
- Networking – to share information & understand each other's needs
- Quality Communication – inform in order to help our members make informed, timely, smart decisions
To become the solution our members think of first.