Continue Your Education AND Keep Your Insurance License Up-to-Date
If you are an insurance producer in the state of New Mexico, you are required to complete your continuing education requirements biennially with at least 24 hours of approved instruction.
As an approved provider for New Mexico insurance continuing education, let IIANM be your one-stop shop to realize all your CE needs.
- You must complete 24 hours of continuing education (CE) every two years (including 3 hours of ethics) and any of those 3 hours must be designated as "live" classroom hours.
- NM CE credits do not carry over.
- One course cannot be used for CE credit twice in a compliance period.
- You are required to pay a $2/credit fee to upload your CE hours to the state. IIANM includes this fee with your purchase.
Please contact Rachel by calling 505-999-5803 or emailing email@example.com if you need any help or have any questions.
CE Web Video Library
IIANM YouTube CE Videos - No TESTING!
6 P&C/L&H CE Hours
Originally taught at our Spring Zoominar. This course consists of 4 videos you must watch:
- Crafting Client Relationships
- Managing Time Effectively
- Agency Risk Management from an Employee Benefits Perspective
- Agency Risk Management from a P&C Perspective
Kaplan Online Courses
365 Days of Access. Take as many courses as you need.
Kaplan All Access CE
365 Days of Access to Courses
Complete as many courses as you need, credits earned after online exam(s).
Please note, that Kaplan charges $2/per hour for your filing fees separately.
Self Study Books
Knock out half of your required hours while studying on your own (with open-book testing)