The state of New Mexico has contracted the company Prometric to administer all licensing exams. You must create an account on Prometric's website, then schedule your exam.
Where are you testing?
The OSI and Prometric are pleased to announce the ability to schedule your New Mexico insurance exams in two ways. In a physical test center (you must create a Prometric account before you can schedule your exam) OR in a remotely proctored testing location using Prometric's ProProctor application.
Things to consider: What are the remote proctoring guidelines?
These are the rules you will have to follow when taking the proctored test:
- Show valid ID to the proctor
- All candidates must do an environmental scan of 360 degrees around the room and under their desk with a moveable web camera
- No pets, children, or other visitors are allowed in the testing area
- No breaks allowed for insurance exams
- Area must be well lit and uncluttered
- No food or drink is allowed
- Apparel restrictions include: no large jewelry, no heavy outerwear, hooded sweatshirts, apparel with large pockets
- If wearing corrective glasses, they will need to be removed and inspected on camera
- Hair must be tucked behind ears, if applicable