LaVoz: "The Voice" of Independent Agents in New Mexico
La Voz, our printed member magazine, currently reaches over 2,000 insurance professionals and other interested segments of the business world in New Mexico and across the nation.
Check out some of this issue's highlight features:
- 40 Insurance Professionals With Over/40 Years In The Insurance Industry
- OSI Appoints First Woman Deputy Superintendent Of Insurance In The State Of New Mexico
- Introducing Kellie Mixon
New Mexico Mutual’s New CEO
Viewing this email on your phone? Our mobile-optimized reading view has you covered, with scrolling views that automatically adjust for your reading pleasure.
Still a fan of the digital flipbook? Switch to page view by clicking on the "reading view/page view" button in the toolbar.
Thank you to our advertisers, whose support helps make this publication possible.
- The Value of Having Association Support
- An Evolution of Our Member Magazine
- Get to Know Russell Toal, The New Superintendent of Insurance
- Continuing Education in the Time of COVID-19
- Introducing Roadrunner Quick & Easy
- The Text Trap
- How to Give Feedback Effectively
- Thank You IIANM Company Partners